- Insomnia will be a thing of the past
- Kiss your jetlag goodbye
- Throw the Xanax away
- Your brain will be faster
- Your sex will be better
- Your immune system will be stronger
- You may even have better parking karma
By reducing the level of stress in your body.
This is not another ‘challenge’. Over 8 days you’ll move through a carefully curated program that gives you a sustainable meditation practice that you’ll want to commit to.
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Feel like your phone is the boss of you?
- Do you get sick more often than you would like?
- Aging at an alarming rate?
- Anxiety holding you back?
- Simply want to enjoy your life more?
zivaMIND can help!
By giving you a sustainable, natural way to reduce stress and improve performance.
- zivaSLEEPS guided visualization
- Accountability Calendar to track progress
- Welcome video to set you up for success
- Making a contract with yourself
- Receive your mantra
- Meditate with Emily
- Why thoughts are not the enemy
- Top 4 Meditation Killers
- The “lazy man’s” guide to meditation
- zivaRELEASE guided visualization
- 10 min guided meditation audio
- How to deal with interruptions
- Access to a Q & A call with Emily (1 hr)
- The Power of Vulnerability
- Best posture and breath technique
- Laundering our consciousness
- Inward and outward strokes of meditation
- Peeling away layers of accumulated stress
- Meditate to get good at life (not meditation)
- Blending of waking state/ bliss field
- Moving into higher states of consciousness
- Digestion and “catch up” day
- Balancing breath to activate different hemispheres of the brain
- 2 bonus trainings: Travel Tips + How to Handle Noise
- How to make this a non-negotiable priority
- How to talk about your practice with others
- Creation, Maintenance, and Destruction
zivaSLEEPSHelps you fall asleep faster and gives you deeper more restful sleep.
zivaPERFORMANCEDesigned to help you before big events when you want to perform at the top of your game.
zivaTRAVELSReduces jetlag. Use this for take off and landing so you arrive refreshed and ready to rock.
zivaRELEASEHelps you through the UNstressing process. Sometimes stress has the same flavor on the way out as it did on the way in.
We have a vibrant worldwide community of meditators. Our community has a private online group where you can ask questions and share your experiences. Emily provides direct feedback and advice. This is also a great place to get an accountability partner and stay inspired.
The mind thinks involuntarily just like the heart beats involuntarily. So if you have tried to meditate before and the noise in your head only got louder, don’t worry! You are not a meditation failure. You have the ability to be an excellent meditator and zivaMIND will show you how.
It is my mission with zivaMIND to make meditation easy, accessible and fun!
Have questions? We’ve answered some common ones here.
Join me for a free Intro to Meditation talk in person! RSVP at zivameditation.com
Join our tribe.
Emily Fletcher is the founder of Ziva Meditation and the creator of zivaMIND, the world’s ﬁrst online meditation training. Ziva’s mission is to make meditation attractive and accessible to modern people with busy lives. Recently featured in The New York Times, named top 100 women in wellness to watch and regarded as one of the leading experts in meditation, Emily has been invited by companies like Google, Barclays Bank, sweetgreen, & Viacom to help up-level company performance through meditation.
She began her ten years of training in Rishikesh, India and was inspired to teach after experiencing the profound physical and mental beneﬁts meditation provided her during her 10-year career on Broadway, which included roles in Chicago, The Producers & A Chorus Line.
Emily has been invited to speak at Harvard Business School, Bulletproof Biohacking Conference, Summit Series, A Fest, The Omega Center and the Global Alliance for Transformational Entertainment with Eckhart Tolle. She has helped over 3500 people become self-sufficient meditators.
Meditation training has traditionally involved traveling to remote parts of the world and often included large investments of time and money. Thanks to advances in technology zivaMIND can be done anywhere and by anyone! When you add up the money you are spending on coffee, cocktails, anxiety medication, retail therapy and actual therapy this program is going to save you money within the first few months.